Department for International Trade – Healthcare Virtual Mission, India
Inspiring keynote sessions, informative industry round-tables and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from across the UK and India’s vibrant Healthcare landscape. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place via dedicated breakout rooms and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Topics addressed -
- Smart Diagnostics and Point of Care Solutions –home care, remote care monitoring, diagnoses and management innovation - the UK is a leader in global healthcare innovation and is one of the best locations globally to discover and develop novel technological solutions for the healthcare industry. The UK offers cutting edge research and talent, established platforms for technology development and clinical trials and an unrivalled data capabilities through the NHS. Around 3,700 medical technology companies operating in the UK today, collectively employing 115,000 people with a total annual turnover of £21 billion.
- Digital Health - AI based screening solutions, Disease management, wellness, tele-pathology and radiology – The UK is leading the charge among its European counterparts when it comes to embracing the digital transformation of healthcare. From nimble start-ups to the evolution of the National Health Service, the healthcare revolution is picking up pace and the benefits are already being felt. The largest of the four sub-sectors in the UK is Digital Health Systems, with a 66% share of the market which includes electronic health records (EHR) and e-prescriptions, with a total existing market size of £1.3 billion. Tele-healthcare is the second largest subsector of the market, contributing 13% of the UK Digital Health market with around 1.8 million UK service users in 2018.
- Covid-focussed health-tech solutions and smart healthcare - UK companies have demonstrated visible value add to the global healthcare industry through innovative technological solutions, medical devices, cutting edge innovation in healthcare delivery, remote monitoring and smart healthcare. Health Analytics is an emergent and fast expanding market sub-sector. The growth was at 24% CAGR from 2014 to 2018 in the UK. The wearables market expanded at 24% CAGR in the UK from 2018 to 2019.
Given UK’s strengths in above areas, the UK stands out as the perfect partner of choice for the Indian healthcare industry which looks to enhance its proposition to healthcare providers and improve access for all.
- As participants - Hear from high profile speakers from reputed UK organizations on key issues & opportunities in the healthcare sector and innovative products for the healthcare industry.
- As healthcare providers/buyers - Chance to interact with key stakeholders and influencers from the UK Healthcare industry during effective one-to one meetings.
- As technology providers and distributors - Focussed 1:1 B2B meetings with the UK delegation of companies with innovative offers in the above three areas through partnership, deal making or investment and opportunity to see first-hand the UK’s strength in innovation in healthcare.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your intent to collaborate on commercial projects, services or highlight your business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Evaluate the most innovative digital health solutions for your business model/
Top 5 objectives to make your participation a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends in industry